Unique Autosports Back In New York!

Will Castro's Statement As Released Here.

Unique Fans, hope all is well.
Sorry I have been out of touch I just got my new Rides Magazine and there have been a few assumptions out there, that I was forced out of Miami and business was bad these are all FALSE …. Miami was a great city great for business and the people that I met were very welcoming and generous, I have nothing but great things to say about all of them. The decision why I moved my talents back to where it all started the Empire State is simply my family is in New York. I really can say I have been working at this car game for over 20 years and I have never taken any time out for myself or my family. So you need to watch out for that Will Castro POWER MOVE my battery pack is almost fully charged! So stay tuned.
I would like to say thank you to my family, friends and all my fans around the world for all the support you have given me and my brand to make it what it is today.