Apple iPad Mini In Dash Install Video


I have been look at upgrading the Stereo in my daily driver Corsa SRi and as I happen to own an iPad mini I thought it it would be rude not to take a look at the installs other people have done. The finish I want is for it to look factory and like it has just been stuck on the dash. The first person that came to mind when looking online was Doug from SoundManCA he was one the the first installing the original iPad in car, but personal I always felt it was a bit to large for in dash use. It was no surprise to me that Doug had loads of videos of the process on his YouTube Channel so I thought this may be of interest to our readers. For me I think I will be going for a Double Din in dash screen with DVD and USB. Keep up to date with all are projects on our new projects page coming soon.